Fully comprehensive insurance for 2 drivers aged 25 to 70, each with full UK driving licences held for a minimum of 3 years.
Maximum of 6 penalty points on all licences.
Maximum of 1 claim (fault/no fault) in last 3 years on all licences.
£750 excess required as deposit prior to hire period.
Some international driving licences accepted with an additional £250 excess charge.
The insurance cover provided is fully comprehensive for the duration of the hire only and includes damage to the camper and the property of a third party, subject to an insurance excess.
The insurance DOES NOT cover damage to the windscreen or tyres, theft of stereo equipment, personal effects or any damage to the interior of the camper or other equipment on hire.
The cost of replacement or repair of anything not covered by the insurance, or a shortfall in fuel, will be deducted from the security deposit.
Bookings & Deposits
- Enter your start and end dates, which camper you'd like to hire and any other information on our Contact form. If the dates you require are no longer available, contact us anyway, we might still be able to help.
- Complete the remaining fields with your contact information etc and click “SUBMIT”.
- We will send you a booking confirmation which will need to be signed and returned to us along with the following:
(a) Photocopies of the paper and card (both sides) driving licenses for ALL proposed drivers.
(b) A photocopy of an utility bill or bank statement (no more that 8 weeks old).
(c) The booking deposit of £150 (or total booking cost if less than £150 or within 28 days of the hire date) which is non-refundable and necessary to secure the booking.
- We will email your confirmation and invoice for the final balance. The final balance is due 28 days prior to collecting the camper van.
- Your chosen campervan will be reserved for your dates once the non-refundable booking deposit of £150 has been received. Details of how to pay the deposit are included on the booking form.
- Once booked, all payments are due at least 4 weeks in advance of your hire, or immediately if booking ‘last minute’.
If Max or Tango are already booked for the dates you require then get in touch anyway. We are in contact with several other VW Camper Hire companies around the country so we might still be able to help. Fill in our Contact form and we’ll see what we can do.
- Some pets may be permitted, please check with us first.
- Unless otherwise agreed, travel outside of the UK is not permitted.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in our campervans at any time.
- Our campervans must not be driven under any circumstances when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you have any specific questions then please contact us.
At present we accept cash, cleared personal cheques, bank transfers and payments by Paypal.
As a small company we have to pass on the charges for using Paypal, which at the moment is 3.4% per transaction.